I know you're going to update this game, but I figured since this is the first time I'm playing it I'll give you my first impressions. please note I don't have someone to play with, so I can't tell you how fun the game is:
I liked the artstyle. The characters were cute, and the background was lively enough to make my eyes interested in the screen without distracting me from the game.
Moving around and whacking the ball felt fun, so good job there. Charge attacks felt really weak though. I would also make the ball lose speed slower, to add to the hecticness of the game, since it would add unexpected wall bounces to the mix and force the player to react fast.
When I first played the game, I thought that only the arc next to the player was where you could hit the ball from, and was surprised when the tip of the arrow also hit the ball. maybe you can do something with the UI to make this clearer. I was then surprised when the charge shot does NOT hit from the tip of the arrow, so that was an inconsistency that confused me.
Other small details:
- The title screen music is watermarked. you can occasionally hear a womans voice saying "AudioJungle"
- Mouseing over buttons in menus does nothing.
- When selecting a charcter, going from the last character to the first is a jump for the camera. do you want to smooth that out?
- Pause screen buttons overlap each other when selected. Changing their anchors to the center should fix that.
- Needs more juice, but I assume you know that.
הצלחה בהמשך פיתוח המשחק,